CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Birthday Tilda

I have entered this card in The Magnolia Down Under Challenge #48
This is my all time favourite Tilda. I love her to bitz and do use her such a lot. In fact she reminds me so much of my Grand-Daughter in a little way. I have many crafting friends who hate these stamps and think they are so ugly - How dare they say such a thing!!! I keep getting asked " where's their faces " but isn't that just the fun of these stamps, they are adorable and so cute.....oh.....and so ADDICTIVE!!
The size of this finished card is 7" x 7". Flowers are so large I had to make a box too. I would hate it if the card got damaged in any way. Used my fav paper's DCWV. I throw a tantrum when I run out of them. None of my local craft shop's sell them, so do have to travel to the HobbyCraft to stock up. Will soon have to get some pennies saved for my next paper stack.
I have told you on my last card posted that I love easel cards. So of course had to do another, they look so elegant sitting on the window sill. I added some Glimmer Mist to the flowers and on the parcel.....when the sun shines down....you get a beautiful rainbow effect.

Organza ribbon is always a must have in my stash. I manage to get a perfect bow every time.
Plus it does give a nice finish to a card - don't you think? Love this buckle too, I really don't know where this is from. I have friends who come round with bitz and bobz they save for me....or maybe it came from my Nan's button tin. Don't you just love looking though your Nan's brick and bracks....I use to spend hours going through her thing's as a child. Plus there was always a tale to be told.


You can just see the Glimmer Mist in this shot. Coloured with Pro-marker's and also used the blending pen again. Practice makes perfect!
Thank you for dropping by, do leave a message, it appreciated!
xxx





2 comments:

  1. Awwww Tammy!! Simply STUNNING! Your cards are absolutely amazing Darling and I just luv reading your stories too hehe! What did I tell you about using my papers again lol. See we have very similar taste. DCWV are my absolute fav papers. Gotta check out Dunelm I got 6 stacks there for half price and Bunny Zoes Crafts also sells them for a very reasonable price, Hobbycraft are far too expensive. Bunny Zoe delivers the very next day too, brilliant service. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting. Yes, a friend of mine said that Dunelm's have started to do craft bitz. I am off to town tomorrow so will be checking in on the shop. Hope you have saved me some to buy!! I will be gutted if I go in there and found they have sold out!! Will be checking out Bunny Zoes too....cheer's for the tip's. Do agree Hobbycraft can be very expensive. Happy Crafting Babes xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx