CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 28 May 2010

Whimsy Stamps - Wedding Card

This digital stamp was a must have for me. I was looking through Whimsy's gallery and came across a card by " Lisa Cook - a Designer " . It really did have the WOW factor - jumped straight out at me....of course it gave me lots of inspiration. You must take a look at her gallery - adorable. This is the link ( if it works, still new at blogging )
The finished easel card is 7" x 7". Paper's and Embellishments are all K&Company.
A mixture of silver's/grey's and black was the theme, with a little green.
Butterfly is a black peel-off attached to acetate and stuck on with silicone glue.
Finished box measured 8" x 8"
Coloured with pro-marker's, small silver gems for button's and in the center of flower.

Recipient also wanted a wallet to place voucher/money in.
Used same paper's and ribbon's. Martha Stewart punches. Silver card was my base card.
This set was adored, so much so I was given £10. Imagine how pleased I was!!
It's the first time in a long time, that I actually really did enjoy making a card and felt that it was appreciated.
Thank you for looking!
xx



2 comments:

  1. Good on you receiving a tenner WOW!!! This is absolutely STUNNING it's no wonder they gave you £10 with a smile, it's probably worth more. Absolutely gorgeous Tammy. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Beautiful set

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx