CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 28 May 2010

Forever Friends - Anniversary Easel Card

A Dear friend of mine asked me to make a card for her elderly neighbours who have been married 65 years - Bless them!
So to cut a long story short, she turned up with the products. To my horror she had bought a "kit". To be honest I don't do kits. I feel like I haven't made and designed it myself................says Tammy who designs digital kits ;)
The kit consists of A4 size card, decoupage and envelope. So after sitting for day's looking at it, I decided to cut the A4 card up and do my own card. Changed it all to an easel card, which I adore doing a lot of just lately. So.....this is what I came up with. I had to make a box due to its size and embellishments - love using large roses. I didn't use all the cut-out sheets, so made a few "thank you" cards with what was left over. Sorry, I didn't take a picture of them. I am having camera problems at the moment, so have had to use my mobile phone. Hopefully they have turned out well enough for you to see.
Used lot's of blue/grey ribbons and flowers. Finished off with sapphire gems. As I do believe 65 years married is " sapphire "


Close-up of finished card and the beautiful blue rose I purchased from wildorchidcrafts - link on the left of blog.

Thank you so much for taking a peek!
xxx




1 comment:

  1. O Tammy this is just sooo gorgeous!! Sure your friend will be well chuffed with this. Luv the colours and flowers too. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx