CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Birthday Card - Dinner Tilda

This is a large card 8" x 8" . I love to make big cards, only the problem is I have to make boxes too. I use such large flowers, that a box is a must have! I'd hate it if the recipient was to post it and then it got damaged. This was done in my fav colours and papers - DCWV. Coloured with pro-marker's and chalked around the edge. Used Martha Stewart punches
*Doily Lace Edge Punch
*Flourish Punch
Ribbon as been recycled from a box of chocolates - I never throw anything away!


2 comments:

  1. WOW Tam! This card is amazing. You are one talented lady. Luv everything about it. DCWV are my fav papers too as is Tilda hehe! Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is gorgeous !!! Love how wonderfully you've colored this little Tilda & also love those amazing flowers.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx