CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Ballerina Tilda

This set was made for my Daughter's Special Friend who just turned 17. Ballerina Tilda is from Fairytale Pirates & Princess Collection. Just have to say that she is one of my favourates. I have used all Magnolia paper's and coloured with Pro-markers.Card set consisted of Gift box for the card and decorated Sweet Jar. Easel Card - 7" x 7"
Close-up
Added some glitter, which gives a lovely finish. What girl wouldnt want a sparkly card?

Longing Tilda - so cute - placed her on the tag and Sweet Jar


Sweet Jar
Flowers are from Wildorchidcrafts - link on the left
I adore Pro-marker's.....very happy with the results they give. Been doing some playing with the Blending Pen.
Thank you for taking a PEEK.
xxx






























2 comments:

  1. Awww Tammy I absolutely adore this set you did!! It's really STUNNING! Lotsa luv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! Thanks so much Hun for your comment. I now have a follower!!! EXCITEMENT!!! LOL xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx